Oxford Against Cutting is a rights-based group working to help prevent harmful cultural practices of girls and women living in the Thames Valley.
- Female genital mutilation (FGM)
- Female cosmetic genital surgery and body image
- Honour-based abuse (HBA) and forced marriage
Our mission is to end practices that harm the bodily integrity of girls and women by:
- Providing education
- Supporting survivors
- Raising awareness of support services
- Empowering young people to champion initiatives
People from affected communities and young people are at the forefront of our activities.
In collaboration with:
Oxford Amnesty International